Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Ooooh, love the new board layout!

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Very nice colour scheme and love the header [img]smile.gif[/img]

    The only question I have is why narrow the forum? I can't cope with the text being any smaller than it is although the size of that hasn't changed has it? Is getting old and blind and needs glasses [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now Lainy, you know that my lips are [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] where that's concerned *lol* but unless someone has a bigger piccie of the SB Aussie cover, then I'm a bit stumped on that particular problem. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okie dokie. I can alter the width.

    hang on a mo.......

    Is that better? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 03, 2005 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Yep, that's much better, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It's all looking very good [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's certainly a very restful colour. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I think I'll leave the CD 'new' and 'reply' tabs as they are though cos I can't seem to find the master icon on my hard drive. I was gonna recolour them a bit but I guess they're ok as they are.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Donna_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's luverly, well done to whoever did it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't finished it yet! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Patience m'dear! [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Donna_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooops sorry! LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now, personally I quite like this layout.

    What do you all think?

    I am open to suggestions and any form of bribery will be viewed in a positive light! No Starbucks for me though - it's Champagne all the way if you want to get in my good books! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I like it very much, soothing feeling.

    I think I would like Darren a tiny bit bigger in the headerthing...

    If you can stand seeing more of him [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •